Approximately two-thirds of
all alliances fail to meet their full set of stated objectives.
StarNet provides individual services
designed to address the five common faults of alliance design.
- Innovation Network Mapping: A mapping of the innovation ecosystem
from which potential partners are identified.
- Value Analysis: A structured analysis of the
cost/benefit potential of an alliance in achieving organizational objectives.
- Partner Recruitment & Due Diligence: A prioritizing of potential partners according
to their strategic and technology interest matches, and then assessed against
their “compatibility” criteria.
- Facilitated Alliance Negotiations: The facilitation of agreements on an
alliance strategy, R&D plan, organizational plan (legal structure,
functions, governance, implementation) and ongoing dispute resolution.
- Alliance Management: The provision of management and operations
o Executive Director Services
o Governance Support
o Operations Management, e.g. Meetings, Communication
o Financial Management
o Project Management & Reporting
o Contracting and Accounting
o Intellectual Property Allocation & Valuation
o Regional Economic Development Integration