StarNet organizes the right partners from an innovation ecosystem into an alliance to generate targeted innovation outputs.
An “innovation alliance” is the organization of selected “participants” from an innovation ecosystem into an R&D based alliance that includes:
- End-Users- Integrators of the innovations
- Suppliers- Developers and suppliers of sub-systems
- R&D Organizations- Private, government and academic sources
- Standards & Certification Groups- Liaisons from standards setting bodies and technology certification authorities
- Early Stage Investors and Funding- Private (AC, VC), government (Federal and state) and specialized development funds
StarNet uses a legal model that maximizes R&D tax credits, government funding, provides anti-trust protection and attracts investment for small firms.